As trusted experts, we offer the comprehensive training and simulation solutions to ensure readiness for the Canadian Army. The FULCON fully reconfigurable simulator framework can support training needs across land, air, sea, and space. The days of purchasing large scale, single use training platforms are in the past. As a middleware solution, FULCON can deliver a product capable of supporting virtual training in a low to medium fidelity simulator or task trainer package. The ability to expand the system with additional vehicles and roles, while also customizing them to specific user needs, allows training providers to focus on meeting requirements and collective synthetic training.
- 100% Made in Canada innovation brought to you by ADGA
- Sim engine agnostic (VBS, VT MAK, Unity)
- Utilizes CIGI messaging to manipulate IG views
- Initial use case supports armoured vehicle training
- Able to meet the requirements for individual or crew training
- Reconfigurable on-screen controls (widgets)
- Easily expandable to support additional vehicle types
- Rapid software reconfiguration for any training platform
- Quick hardware reconfiguration with on screen instructions
- Multi-user scenario authoring capability
- Customizable training vehicle to meet user requirements
- Customizable GIS MMD supporting NATO icon symbology
- User friendly AAR procedures
- Plug and play USB input controllers
- COTS hardware installation
- Ships with no CGP or ITAR
- Ability to support user created
- training vehicle plugin DLLs
- Developed in C++ and QT (touchscreen)
Fulcon is based on the operational proven and in-service LAV 6.0 Interim Crew Gunnery System (ICGS) developed by ADGA for the Canadian Army with over 80 systems fielded across Canada.
Fulcon has been developed to enhance the system flexibility and improve upon the original design to incorporate open standards, multi-simulation engines and maximum user configurability.