ADGA is hiring a Program Coordinator responsible for developing, managing and continuously improving an IT Asset Management Program/Software Asset Management (ITAM/SAM) covering all ITS assets including hardware, software and contracts.
The Program Coordinators tasks will include:
- Developing, maintaining and managing a centralized asset database and ensuring accurate inventory of all software and hardware assets at all stages of lifecycle, allowing for timely and accurate reporting. This includes Fin-49 (Peel Police Financial Asset Reporting Procedure), TCAA (Tangible Capital Asset Accounting), and other reports as required.
- Working with stakeholders to identify and implement processes and controls related to asset acquisition and lifecycle management.
- Maintaining and managing Service Now IT Service Catalog.
- Developing processes and procedures to manage and monitor asset refresh lifecycles, and asset disposals including auctions, buy-backs, asset destruction and asset donations.
- Creating and managing a Software Asset Management (SAM) governance to maintain compliance with license agreements, terms and conditions of use. This includes identifying a baseline inventory with processes and controls for acquisition, harvesting, redeployment, true-ups and retirement; exploring opportunities for maximizing unused or partially used assets to achieve full efficiency and ROI.
- Creating a financial management framework for IT asset management that is accurate and timely, providing financial data for the purposes of management reporting, product life-cycle management and management decision-making supporting the budget and forecasting planning cycle.
- Assisting in defining an appropriate purchasing strategy and assisting in the development of purchasing documents (Sole Source, Tender, RFP, RFQ etc.), in partnership with Region of Peel Purchasing.
- Ensuring proper tracking of all vendor contracts, including maintenance/subscription agreements and renewals.
- Establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to monitor vendor performance during the term of agreements and escalate if the vendor is underperforming.
- Partnering with Finance, Purchasing and Legal Departments to ensure compliance with standard corporate processes and guidelines and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing processes to ensure internal audits relating to physical assets, software licenses, warranties, compliance, maintenance agreements and vendor contracts are conducted on a regular basis; completing physical asset audits.
- Researching, reviewing and recommending improvements to existing processes, including technology requirements, definition processes, RFP and tender preparation, contract negotiation, asset tracking and other similar processes based on changes to legislation, products, services, innovations, etc.
- Extracting data from mobile service provider databases to fulfil the reporting requirements of various stakeholders. Generating and administering monthly mobile device reports to stakeholders. Providing detailed mobile usage reports for users upon request.
- Receiving, processing and reconciling all mobility device account invoices. Utilizing this information to fulfill various reporting requirements.
- Engaging mobility service providers to modify the plans associated with PRP End User Computing (EUC) devices. Coordinating activities with Bell Canada in issuing or decommissioning long-distance calling codes for PRP staff.
- Managing the mobile device overages process, to ensure personnel with overages unrelated to business purposes are notified and applicable payments are made.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.