ADGA Group Consultants Inc. is currently looking for a full time Intermediate Administrative Assistant to join our team and provide financial, travel and project control services.
This position will be a part of a large, multi-year Defence program that we have been supporting for 20+ years!
Tasks will include:
- Financial Support tasks would include:
- Provide daily support to the Cost Centre Managers
- Coordinate and track files, deliverables, tasks, action items etc.
- Maintain a procurement initiation request tracking system through a database and dashboard.
- Perform data entry activities, and also extract and analyze data by using a variety of software systems.
- Support responses to financial audit queries.
- Produce financial reports as needed
- Maintain a spending authorization form tracking system.
- Coordinate routine Cost Centre management activities with the Cost Centre Managers and the Business Management team.
- Support the quarterly financial reports and returns. (including forecasts)
- Coordinate financial code distribution for minor travel expense claims.
- Headquarters Coordination and Support:
- Liaison and coordination with the Business Management Team.
- Provide support re: preparing reports, returns and other remits.
- Represent division at building and facility meetings.
- Travel Coordination Support tasks would include:
- Provide daily support to the division by processing travel requests, maintaining the travel tracker for the division and be a liaison between travel cells.
- A valid Secret Level 2 clearance is required with the federal government (PSPC) in order to start. There might be flexibility to start with Enhanced Reliability, and Secret in process.
- Must hold a Controlled Goods Certificate and Visitor Clearance before starting this role. ADGA will initiate with successful candidate.
- Must be available to work a hybrid role - both on site and remote.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.