ADGA is hiring a Senior Satellite Communications Ground Station Engineer with over 10 years of experience working with Satellite Communications Systems.
The Senior Satellite Communication Ground Station Engineer must meet the following mandatory requirements:
- Education - The Senior Satellite Communication Ground Station Engineer must have one of the following:
- An Engineering or Science degree from a recognized Canadian University; Or a non-Canadian Engineering or Science degree that must be accredited by one of the following institutions:
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC);
- World Education Services (WES); or
- University of Toronto Comparative Education Services; Or
- A diploma or certificate, minimum two years from a recognized college in an Information Management / Information Technology (IM/IT) field; Or
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer by any Professional Engineering self-regulatory bodies within the provinces of Canada.
- The Senior Satellite Communication Ground Station Engineer must have a minimum of ten years of experience within the last twenty years as a Satellite Communication Specialist.
- The Senior Satellite Communication Ground Station Engineer must have a minimum of five years of experience within the last ten years writing Project Technical Documentation (e.g. Statement of Work, Statement of Requirements, technical specifications) for IM/IT projects valued at $5M or more.
- The Senior Satellite Communication Ground Station Engineer must have a minimum of five years of experience within the last ten years in one or more of the following:
- Ground station communication design, integration and operation such as RF, antenna, baseband handling, digital processing, control and monitor processing, and network communication;
- Validation and testing regarding satellite system Ground Station communication subsystems;
- Providing technical expertise to at least one (1) of the following:
- System level solutions for discrepancies, deficiencies and changes to equipment and specifications,
- Suitability of contractor-produced documentation,
- System integrity, performance, reliability and maintainability,
- Planning and procurement documentation, and/or system components and associated documentation.
- The Senior Satellite Communication Ground Station Engineer must have a minimum of five years of experience within the last ten years ensuring system integrity, performance, reliability, and maintainability in project(s) related to ground sub-system and interface technical groups.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.