Region: Greater Toronto Area
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: No Clearance Required
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37208-KL
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
The Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager. He/she participates at all levels in the day-to-day planning and operations of the Talent Acquisition Team.He/she must ensure that he/she works in accordance with the values of the Corporation: integrity, commitment, loyalty, confidentiality, working in an ethical and professional manner, building knowledge and acting in a responsible and equitable manner at all times.
- Sourcing & Building Talent Networks & Talent Pools using the ATS, LinkedIn, Monster and other candidate sources.
- Pre-screening & Qualifying Candidates: Based on Sourcing results, pre-screen candidates and create lists. Updating and creating various recruitment metric spreadsheets.
- ADGA uses Bond Adapt as its ATS and the Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator will update the ATS on an ongoing basis with CVs and notes provided by the Recruitment Team.
- Complete Candidate Reference Checks.
- Previous Coordination experience is an asset
- Degree/Diploma from Post Secondary Institution
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.