Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Contract
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37210 -EH
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking a System Analyst for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
Our client uses the Government of Canada’s centralized case management software, GCcase, for developing case management solutions for their department. The current implementation of GCcase is based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and is managed and supported by a service delivery division. The successful resource will perform the following duties:
- Design and develop case management solutions using the Government of Canada’s GCcase platform implementation, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Design and develop Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to integrate with other 3rd party software
- Perform business requirements / technical specifications translation, technical analysis and solution design for case management projects
- Document high-level and detailed designs, algorithms, data models, best practices and guidelines to be stored in department’s document management system, GCDOCS
- Setup and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 tenancies for departmental case management solutions including the provisioning of forms, fields, business rules, reports, administration, appearance, security, scripts and other processes as required
- Create and manage software configuration, change requests, bugs and other tasks / activities using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system, Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Mentorship and Expert Advice
- Advise the Technical Authority and Project Authority on best practices in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Mentor IRCC technical staff with assigned tasks and projects to ensure knowledge transfer
- Assist in developing and updating the department’s GCcase verification strategy to ensure a comprehensive test suite is maintained
Testing and Releases
- Write and perform test cases / scripts to verify functionality, components, system compatibility and other testing scenarios for the client’s case management solutions, as required
- Assist in the migration of solutions from the design and development stages through to testing, pre-prod and production
- Follow IRCC and PSPC’s Release Management processes for all development, staging, Quality Assurance (QA) and production releases where applicable
- The proposed resource must clearly demonstrate at least 7 years of experience as a System Analyst for IM/IT systems. This experience must come from at least 2 separate projects.
- The successful candidate should clearly demonstrate experience implementing IM/IT systems.
- successful candidate should clearly demonstrate experience in translating business requirements into systems designs and specifications
- The successful candidate should clearly demonstrate experience in developing technical specifications for systems development, design and implementation
- The proposed resource should clearly demonstrate experience working with any one of the following programming languages: Java, .Net, ABAP, Cold Fusion, Perl, C#, or SQL; and, any one of the following middleware/ frameworks: Tomcat, IIS, Spring, MSMQ, Oracle Portal, Citrix, MQ Series, Adobe or SSA-Name-III.
- English Essential/ Bilingual French and English
- Enhanced Reliability Clearance
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.