Region: National Capital Region (NCR)
Employment type: Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Job Reference Number: 4797-EH
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking for a Programmer Software Developer (C++) for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Study existing PL SQL Code and write PL SQL code to meet requirements of change specifications;
- Create, design and debug C++ and/or PL SQL and/or C# programming code to ensure technical performance;
- Analyze the problems outlined by team seniors in terms of such factors as style and extent of information to be transferred to and from storage units, variety of items to be processed, extent of sorting, and format of final printed results; and
- Any other Programmer / Software Developer related tasks to support operations.
- A degree or a diploma in Computer Science or Computer Programming.
- A minimum of one (2) year experience within the past three (3) years in one of the following:
- C++ using MS Visual Studio for application development;
- PL SQL for applications development;
- C# using MS Visual Studio for Web application design.
- A minimum of one (1-2) year of demonstrated experience developing software within an agile development environment.
- Must have an active Reliability clearance or be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.