Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Temporary Full-Time
Security Clearance: Top Secret (Level 3)
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37206-KL
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Security Architect for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Create, develop and implement the Enterprise Security Architecture to enable an efficient support of security program objectives.
- Consult on a continuing basis with management, identifying impacts on CSIS’s corporate systems architecture to ensure the applications, data, network and infrastructure architectures meet evolving business requirements, plans and programs, and meets standards for confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Conduct a continuing review and evaluation of the Security Architecture program by recommending organizational changes, annual budgets and resource requirements.
- Resolve complex problems related to systems within area of expertise by participating in all phases of the development methodology cycle.
- Undergraduate degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or Technology and seven (7) years of experience in Security Architecture in the last ten (10) years**; OR
- Technologist diploma or a professional technologist equivalency designation, with a software or network/computer security focus and eight (8) years of experience in Security Architecture in the last ten (10) years **.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining an Enterprise Security Architecture.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in conducting middle to large scale technology planning, technology infrastructure analysis, design, implementation and transformation.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in leading a team of professionals and managing financial resources in a technology environment.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the development of partnerships and collaboration with various organizational entities; e.g. other business areas, GOC departments/ agencies, academia/industry, and/or international partners.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.