Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Specialist/Coordinator for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Responsible for the Canada wide coordination of materials to Extravision Regions for both Service and Installation Delivery, Partners and Sub-Contractors. This includes negotiating volume discounts, negotiating freight and arrival times and the timely execution and tracking of incoming shipments.
- Responsible for the invoice approval queue and ensuring costs are allocated accurately and timely.
- Proactively report product and material availability issues such as shortages and backlog to the appropriate internal teams
- Monitors and reviews all aspects of the Purchase Order generation and completion process for all GL accounts including issuing PO’s, matching of PO and packing slip, providing order information and pickup status, providing back-up to partial orders, organizing paper flow, filing etc.
- Executes the credit, returns and repair processes including preparation of required US or international documentation, identification of suppliers, generation of purchase orders, updating and maintenance of spreadsheets or software tracking charges and follow up on vendor credits where applicable.
- Interfaces with PMO including Project Managers and Design/Estimators, Business Development and Account Management Team, and the Service Delivery Team including Service and Install Coordinators – to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Manage the EVT Partner/Subcontractor network (Security, Electrical, Civil) including negotiating rates and contract management – ensuring proper regional coverage
- Work with the EVT Manufacturer/Supplier/Distributor network to maintain highest discount levels and regional contract negotiations
- Participate in Industry trade shows annually – ASIS International / ISC West / Security Canada
- Maintain a network of suppliers for project execution and delivery such as lift rentals, storage facilities etc.
- Oversee the Inventory Management process for Regional Branch Locations as well as Fleet Vehicle Inventory
- Manage the deployment and contracts for Fleet (Service Van’s) and any program’s associate with Fleet such as Gas Cards
- Manage Uniform delivery and stock requirements for field Technicians
- Work with Service Delivery Team to ensure Field Technicians have the required tools to perform there duties
- Fundamental knowledge of procurement practices and contract oversight
- Electronic Security Industry knowledge – preferred with specific product knowledge
- Strong Negotiating and organizational skills
- Effective communicator
- Bilingual Prefered
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.