Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Temporary Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English
Job Reference Number: 37167-SB
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking for a Programmer/Software Developer (Python) – Level 3 for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Perform object oriented software design, using formal methodology, in a multi-tier environment
- Implement object oriented software programming in Python and ANACONDA
- Develop programs using object oriented software applications to support highly available usage and for more than 100 concurrent users
- Implement performance tuning of object oriented software applications
- Develop and build automation scripts
- Provide architectural support, guidance and validation to the CSE project team by:
- Reviewing technical design and architecture documentation (e.g. UML and Sequence Diagrams).
- Providing support to ensure defect and task resolution.
- Reviewing Python source code conformant to quality assurance standards in place in the form of code reviews as outlined by the team's guidelines.
- Providing advice and recommendations on Python/ANACONDA best practices.
Resource Requirements (experience/skills/clearance):
- Must have 3 years minimum of experience within last 10 years using Python.
- Must have minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience within last 5 years deploying application using containers and container orchestration. E.G. Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have 5 years of demonstrated experience within last 10 years in object oriented software programming
- Must have minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience within last 5 years in designing and developing SOA including RESTful services
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.