Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Temporary Full-Time
Security Clearance: Secret (Level 2)
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37171-EW
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking for a Programmer/Software Developer (C#/Python) for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Modifying existing and development of new features for a C# application used to process satellite data in near-real-time
- Producing well-tested, well-reasoned source code
- Contributing to technical documentation for the software
- Collaborating with other members of the team, including leading code-reviews
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in software development in the last 8 years
- Advanced understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and concepts (revision control, unit testing, continuous integration, etc)
- A strong commitment to quality
- Experience in developing C# and .NET framework applications
- Experience in developing Python and/or Node.js applications
- Experience in developing TensorFlow/Keras models and applications
- Experience manipulating geospatial data
- Proficiency with the linux command line interface
- Experience in using Docker and related containerization technologies
- Passion for Space and related technologies
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.