Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Naval Combat Systems Engineer for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Developing specifications for naval combat systems, including installation of equipment or changes to systems and equipment.
- Developing documentation that meets DND requirements for Engineering Changes, including drawing and standards requirements.
- Developing Naval Combat Systems test & trials plans and procedures, including Test Specifications.
- Developing product procurement specifications.
- Must have a university degree in engineering from a Canadian Council of Professional. Engineers (CCPE) accredited engineering program; or with engineering education credentials in the appropriate discipline deemed 'substantially equivalent' to the CCPE via an application to the Engineering International -Education Assessment Program, (EI-EAP); or have relevant CAF qualification.
- Being a licensed Professional Engineer or deemed eligible for registration as a Professional Engineer by a recognized provincial licensing organization will be considered and asset.
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Must have a Secret Security clearance.
Anticipatory Staffing: This positon is expected to be required in the future so we are proactively accepting applications and reviewing candidates. Thank you for taking a moment to apply to this positon and for considering career opportunities with ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.