Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Junior Tester for one of our opportunities in the Kingston, Ontario Region.
- Planning and conduct of simulation testing including executables, models, and configuration files.
- Creating Canadian military models in 3DS Max, preparing them with Oxygen and testing them in VBS.
- Supervision of testing in accordance with the plan and LCSS test documentation standards.
- Management and monitoring of simulation test plans for all levels of testing.
- Reporting on the status of testing within the sim team and to management (DLCSPM personnel).
- “Tuning” of simulation models to ensure fidelity/performance balance is fit for specified purpose.
- Development of simulation test scenarios and test scripts.
- Establishing simulation software testing procedures for unit test, integration testing and regression testing with emphasis on automating the testing procedures.
- Establishing and operating simulation to C4ISTAR "interoperability" testing procedures to ensure that the interaction and co-existence of various LCSS software elements, which are proposed to be distributed on the common infrastructure, conform to DLCSPM standards and have no unforeseen detrimental effects on the System of Systems behaviour.
- University undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering -and- a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated work experience in a software development field within the last ten (10) years; OR -
- Two (2) year College level certificate in Computer Science or equivalent -and- a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated work experience in a software development field within the last seven (7) years.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience within the last six (6) years creating Canadian military models in 3DS Max, preparing them with Oxygen and testing them in VBS.
- Must have an active Secret level clearance.
- Demonstrated experience testing simulation software that is built on the following applications, frameworks or toolkits:
- A Canadian military simulation
- A military simulation
- A simulation
- Demonstrated experience developing fidelity tuned vehicles, weapons or mobile entities for VBS, and testing those models in VBS to ensure the appropriate fidelity was designed for the specified purpose.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.