Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: English (French nice to have)
Job Reference Number: 37025-KL
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking a Junior Programmer / Tester for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Designing, developing and maintaining military software.
- Gathering, reviewing and maintaining product requirements.
- Producing source code implementations of algorithms, domain logic, data structures and interfaces.
- Writing unit and integration tests for application code.
- Executing unit tests and formal software integration tests.
- Performing review on co-worker’s software implementation.
- College Diploma in Engineering or Computer Technology.
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in Java or C# as part of an educational program.
- 3 year Advanced Diploma in Engineering or Computer Technology, or Bachelor degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 12 months or more of experience in Java or C# in a work environment.
- 12 months or more using source control tools and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) in a work environment.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.