Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Junior/ Intermediate Programmer for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Software application development and maintenance, including all phases of the software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis through to testing.
- Development of both web and desktop application, primarily in C#.Net. May contain development and integration with Java and C++.
- Development and integration of military land-based communications and intelligence applications.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in all phases of software development (analysis, design, development, test, support) in a structured development environment.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in application development utilizing C#/ .NET or Java.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience producing structured documentation.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience performing object-oriented analysis and design.
- Post-secondary education in a computer-related discipline (University Degree or College Diploma).
- Must hold a minimum of an Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a Secret Level II Clearance.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.