ADGA Group Consultants Inc is currently looking for multiple Intermediate and Senior Java Programmers/Software Developers for one of our Federal Government clients. If you are an experienced Java Programmer/Software Developer - apply today!
- Initiate the development and integration of software with legacy systems
- Provide required source code implementation and associated unit tests to implement user stories
- Apply agile software methodology such as Scrum/Kanban practices
- Use Web Services, and other Service Oriented Architecture
- Specialize and advise in all areas of architecture, design, implementation, testing and deployment as they relate to the implementation of web-based Java applications in a Jive environment
- Experienced and proficient working in a Jive collaboration environment
- Five (5) to ten (10) years experience programming in Java
- Three (3) years of web application development using the Spring framework with Hibernate
- Two (2) years of experience designing and implementing web applications using ExtJS.
- Two (2) years of experience using test frameworks such as Junit or Mockito to perform unit testing.
- Two (2) years of experience using software development methodologies such as Scrum and Agile.
- Two (2) years of experience using SVN (Subversion) or GIT.
- Two (2) years of experience developing Java applications with the Eclipse IDE.
- Must have a valid Top Secret level of Security Clearance
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.