Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Intermediate Network Analyst for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Participate as a member of the Project Design Team. This participation includes the planning, building and testing the project.
- Provide updates on options, with pros and cons for the network design and the potential project applications deployment.
- Prepare installation and testing directives and reports for the project.
- Participate in the verification and validation of the project.
- Install and monitor particular hardware and software of the project.
- Configure and optimize technical installations of project.
- Troubleshoot and provide responses to user problems.
- Perform configuration management of the project.
- Execute installation and testing directives of the project.
- Produce operational project documentation including all forms, manuals, programs, data files and procedures.
- Recommend the prioritization of tasks to ensure that both high and lower priority tasks are addressed.
- Prepare and provide verbal reports on status of assigned tasks within the Project.
- Provide briefings to support the facilitation of meetings, working groups and planning conferences in association with the project design.
- Ensure established policies on security and controlled goods are appropriately addressed in plans and documents; and,
- Participate in meetings, presentations, and briefings, as required.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of IT experience within the last ten (10) years.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of network analyst experience within the last ten (10) years on IM/IT Projects with ALL of the following Network Analyst tasks:
- Installing and monitoring hardware and software;
- Evaluating and testing hardware and software products;
- Configuring hardware and software products; and,
- Preparing implementation plans.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience within the last ten (10) years working with ALL of the following specialties:
- Microsoft network operation systems products;
- VMWare© operating systems software products; and,
- Cisco Enterprise and Service provider class products.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience within the last ten (10) years in IM/IT testing including ALL of the following:
- Identifying testing approaches and requirements;
- Preparing testing plans and reports; and,
- Documenting testing data.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience within the last ten (10) years of network development and implementation design experience.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.