Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Reviewing and preparation of configuration management (CM) plans, deliverables and related documentation.
- Planning and performing schedule analysis related to the ILS activities and in-service phases of the project.
- Performing calculations, analysis, presentations and reports on matters related to the project ILS/IST activities.
- Review contractor deliverables as required; produce Review Item Discrepancies (RID) and participate in RID disposition meetings as required.
- Leading the preparation and review of Statements of Work and other procurement documentation as required, support plans and test procedures related to delivery of the projects IST and ILS programs.
- Supporting the contracting authority corporate submission process.
- Participating in bid reviews.
- Contributing to cataloguing and configuration activities ie. Preparing and entering itemized equipment into the DND supply system.
- Assisting and leading preparation of documentations related to project closeout and transition to in-service phases.
- Providing recommendations and reports regarding best practices in relation to the delivery and in-service phase of the project.
- Must have a university degree at the Bachelor level in Mathematics, Business Administration, or an applicable field of Engineering or Applied Science.
- Must have at least ten (10) years of Relevant experience (ILS or Project management) in the last thirteen (13) years).
- Must have at least five (5) years of Relevant supervisory or personnel management experience in the last ten (10) years.
- Must have a government of Canada security clearance at the level of Secret.
Experience in the following:
- Integration Management including project plan management, project plan execution and overall project change control;
- Scope Management including planning, definition, verification and change control of scope;
- Time Management including the definition, sequencing and duration estimation of activities, and the development and control of schedules;
- Cost Management including resource planning, cost budgeting and cost control;
- Quality Management including quality planning, quality assurance and quality control;
- Human Resource Management including organizational planning and team development;
- Communications Management including communications planning, information distribution, performance reporting and administrative closure;
- Risk Management including risk identification, risk quantification, risk response development and risk response control;
- Procurement Management including assisting in source selection, contract administration and contract closeout; and,
- Project Requirements Management, including requirements analysis, requirements management planning and requirements management tool use & support. and;
- Demonstrated work experience in at least one of the following:
- Negotiation or preparation of memoranda of understanding and other such intra- and inter-governmental agreements;
- Airborne or space-based remote sensing;
- Space-related systems (e.g. ground segment, space segment, space to ground communications);
- Preparation of Synopsis Sheets for Ministerial or Treasury Board approvals; and,
- Requirements analysis or management using the Requirements Management tool (DOORSTM).
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.