Region: National Capital Region
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language Requirements: Bilinugal (French & English)
Job Reference Number: 37213 - BD
ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are currently looking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for receiving and monitoring payments in an effective and efficient manner. The Accounts Receivable administrator ensures financial compliance with established practices, procedures, internal controls and with accounting principals.
- Reviewing invoices and payments;
- Sorting and matching invoices, purchase orders, and check requests;
- Reconciling payments;
- Preparing analysis of accounts;
- Monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date;
- Resolving invoice discrepancies;
- Vendor file maintenance;
- Correspondence with vendors and responding to inquiries;
- Producing monthly reports;
- Assisting in month and end closing plus all other related duties.
- Enhanced security clearance;
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and general accounting procedures;
- Technical proficiency in the MS Office suite and accounting software, i.e. Excel, Simply Accounting, Quick Books, etc
- 2+ years of accounts receivable experience, including HST knowledge.
- Minimum of a College Diploma in Finance and Accounting. A combination of education and experience with the proven ability to perform the job tasks may be accepted.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.