Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. is seeking a highly driven, dynamic Account Executive to join our Ottawa-based team. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for developing business with existing clients as well as establishing new relationships and expanding ADGA’s Defense portfolio within the National Capital Region.
This position has excellent opportunity for career growth, offering a combination of competitive base salary and the ability to maximize earnings through a pay-for-performance plan.
- Identifies and assesses opportunities within the Defense and Project Staffing market.
- Initiates opportunities, and manages a significant pipeline to meet growth and revenue targets.
- Fosters lasting and mutually beneficial business relationships by communicating clearly and providing exceptional client support.
- Achieves desired market penetration and market share within agreed upon parameters.
- Prepares written documentation and delivers oral presentations for external clients and internal corporate audiences.
- Develops marketing and pricing strategies.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports with respect to business unit forecasts, budgets, issues, and progress.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation.
- Negotiates contracts and agreements.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Defense industry and Military related Project Staffing sales and business development experience.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have demonstrated experience selling Defense IT services and project staffing in private industry and/or provincial and municipal governments.
- Must have strong business and/or Military/Defense Industry contacts (Canadian Forces Veteran would be an asset).
- Must have experience delivering presentations to individuals as well as groups at the management and executive level.
- Must have the ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.
- Must demonstrate the potential to lead teams.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Commerce. Business Administration, Marketing management, or equivalent combination of education, skills and experience.
- Holds or is eligible to obtain a Secret Level II Security Clearance.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.