Security Areas of Expertise
Personnel are an organization’s most valuable asset and can also represent a significant security vulnerability in the face of a weak security program. Our personnel security services will not only protect your organization’s people, but it will also protect the organization from personnel who may want to do harm.
- Executive protection
- Security screening and background checks
- Protection against workplace violence
- Insider threat programs
- Travel security programs
- Security training and awareness programs
Our team also has extensive investigative experience forged on the front lines of Canada’s law enforcement community. Other areas of expertise include Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Social Media Intelligence (SOCMINT) and Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (electronic eavesdropping sweeps).
We offer a full suite of strategic cybersecurity services to protect your personnel, assets and reputation. This begins by helping you identify and implement the technologies, processes and practices that are ideal to protect your networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. Our team has extensive experience with both government and corporate clients.
- Cyber security system and network assessments
- Cloud security assessment and design
- Full design, build, deployment services
- Security audit and accreditation
- COMSEC / EMSEC site surveys (Technical COMSEC Inspections (TCI))
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
Electronic Security Systems
We deliver and maintain electronic security systems to protect facilities and personnel from various threats. Our electronic security systems (e.g. closed-circuit television, access control systems and emergency response solutions) are deployed throughout a facility using defence-in-depth layered technologies that extend from the perimeter to the data centre and everywhere in between.
- Tailored security system integration
- 24/7 technical support
- Closed-circuit television systems
- Access control systems
- Intrusion detection systems
- Regulatory compliance
Our physical security services ensure personnel, hardware, software, networks and data are protected from physical actions and events that could cause serious loss or damage. This includes protection from fire, flood, natural disasters, burglary, theft, vandalism and terrorism.
- All-hazards threat and risk assessments and site surveys
- Security engineering, design and architecture support services
- Protection of personnel, information, assets, facilities and reputation
- Regulatory compliance (i.e., government policy, building codes, labour codes, etc.)