Defence Areas of Expertise
In-Service Support Programs (ISS)
ADGA’s In-Service Support Programs (ISS) are comprehensive. With a half-century of experience in the Defence industry, our ability to manage large-scale, highly complex and fully Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) through to In-Service Support (ISS) projects guarantee our clients the range of technical expertise and industry know-how applied to every detail throughout the life-cycle of the project.
ADGA exercises a systematic approach backed by proven engineering rigor to provide our clients with the highest calibre of service over the course of the product life-cycle and project requirements. Our ISS capabilities, are derived from ILS expertise include the development of, or customization of the following:
- Life Cycle Cost analysis;
- Manpower and personnel planning and management;
- Obsolescence Management – what is the plan for supporting technologies embedded in the asset for 20+ years, given the very rapid changes in those technologies and products;
- Facilities planning;
- Repair and Overhaul (R&O) planning;
- Disposal planning;
- Provision of technical documentation and manuals;
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) – an analytical approach to determining support needs;
- Development of a supply chain for essential spares and services;
- Identification of special tools and test equipment;
- Environmental Health and Safety planning and management;
- Development of computer facilities for the timely exchange of data, which can include drawings, documents, training materials, configuration data, parts lists, MRP data, manuals, etc. Frequently this is called an Electronic Interface Environment (EIE); and
- Reliability engineering, Maintainability engineering and Maintenance (preventive, predictive and corrective) Planning.
For more information on our In-Service Support Programs or to book an appointment with one of our representatives contact ADGA today!